The comfort that comes from knowing your home and belongings are secure is a major reason seniors choose to live in Cascade Court. All windows and doors have double-locking mechanisms and the main entrance is equipped with video surveillance. Combined with intercom entry, this system allows you to view the front door on your TV set before you allow visitors entry to the building. The secured parking area is also equipped with video monitoring as well as a 24-hour emergency call system with on site security monitoring.
Cascade Court was built to last. Extensive weatherproofing was used to ensure long-term stability. It has been hailed as an excellent example of building construction.
- Video/TV monitoring system (Shaw Cable customers)
- Secured underground parking
- Entrance intercom system
- Parkade equipped with emergency call system
- Double locking doors and windows
- Sprinklers, smoke/heat detectors in all suites and common areas
- On-site Management